Easy Digital Downloads Git Download Updater
- We Purchase and Download From Original Authors
- The same Product as Vendor’s Offers On their Official Website
- 100% Clean Files from Virus
- Untouched & Unmodified Files
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- 100 % Satisfaction or Refund Guaranteed
- Free New Version
- Product Version: 1.1.1
- Product Last Updated : 04.10.2019
- License : GPL
Git Download Updater
Serve download files from GitHub or BitBucket
If you develop for the web, chances are you manage your code in git. Once your code is ready to deploy, updating your EDD download usually entails downloading a zip, renaming the main folder, removing un-needed files, and then re-zipping and uploading. This process can be time consuming, especially if you maintain multiple sites or lots of downloads.
The Git Download Updater extension automates this process for your code that lives on GitHub and BitBucket. Instead of manually updating your download for release, you select the repo and version tag, and the plugin does the rest. It updates the download file and sets the proper file names.
If you use the Software Licensing, this extension can also automatically update the version number and changelog (requires that you use readme.txt parsing).
This extension can save you time with every release.
- Fetch zip files directly from git tags
- Supports both private and public repositories
- Parses readme.txt to extract and update the changelog if using Software Licensing for EDD
- Update to a new version or roll back to a previous version simply changing the version number and clicking fetch