GravityView – Multiple Forms
- We Purchase and Download From Original Authors
- The same Product as Vendor’s Offers On their Official Website
- 100% Clean Files from Virus
- Untouched & Unmodified Files
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- 100 % Satisfaction or Refund Guaranteed
- Free New Version
- Product Version: 0.2-beta.2
- Product Last Updated :29.06.2020
- License : GPL
Connect multiple Gravity Forms forms that share field values.
If you have two forms that share values (for example, both forms may contain a person’s email address, phone number, name, state, etc.), you can combine them and show data from both forms in one View!
The plugin supports two modes for displaying connected values:
Show all entries from Form A, regardless of whether the Form B field has content.
Show only entries from Form A that have values in Form B.
Features coming soon to the plugin
This is a phased rollout of functionality on Multiple Forms. We’re working quickly to get this functionality added.
This functionality is coming in future updates:
- Show a row for each entry from each form, instead of combining the forms into one row. Developers: The plugin will support unions as well as the current joins.
- Search specific fields on connected forms (currently only “Search All Fields” and the parent form fields are searchable)
- Add support for the Advanced Filtering extension across joined fields
- Connect forms based on the values from connected forms (not just values from the parent form)
- The values shown in the Merge Tag picker and auto-complete aren’t refreshed