Instagram Widget – WordPress Instagram Widget
- We Purchase and Download From Original Authors
- The same Product as Vendor’s Offers On their Official Website
- 100% Clean Files from Virus
- Untouched & Unmodified Files
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- 100 % Satisfaction or Refund Guaranteed
- Free New Version
- Product Version: 2.2.3
- Product Last Updated :29.06.2020
- License : GPL
InstaLink is one of the best Instagram widget for WordPress for showing your own Instagram account. Display photos by username or by hashtag in a simple and eye-catching widget. It’s a responsive, flexible and user-friendly tool with the most needed features.
Add Responsive WordPress Widget for Instagram
You’ll find more than 20 functions in InstaLink for maximum impressions. Embrace capabilities of Elfsight high-quality tool to draw more attention to your Instagram profile, its data and, as a result, increase number of your followers or when you’d like to get Instagram gallery with a very easy setup.
Moreover, our WP Instagram widget can be installed as a gallery to decorate your website or to show your portfolio. Adapt it to any screen, show as many photos as you’d like, decide personally how widget should be presented on your web page – customization will make it easy in use. Adjust your Instagram plugin to any need and don’t forget to share with everyone.
You can use our product unlimited times per page with different settings. Moreover, you are able to embed it as many times as you want. Just don’t forget to insert the specified html code each time you customize your responsive Instagram Widget plugin.
InstaLink is a perfect photo widget for blog, site or shop so that you can share your Instagram account with web visitors, show content by hashtag and increase followers count.
Fit InstaLink to any screen resolution, set the required Instagram username or combine different hashtags. Additional customization will help you to choose the proper appearance for the best performance. By adding Instagram gallery to WordPress find a link with everyone!
There are several ways of using source option in the best Instagram feed widget for WordPress including such variants:
1. Only Username
Use it if you aim at displaying images from your or somebody else’s official account. In case of using several plugins on your html site you can set different usernames for each feed. It’s a great solution in case you’d like to have a WordPress Instagram widget for blog and persuade people to follow your social profile.
2. Only Hashtag
Set by any hashtag images and embed the creative photo widget. Use this variant for composing Instagram photos with the required topic. You are not restricted in numbers and their combinations for each Instagram grid. Note that all pics will be shown in the natural timeline order.
3. Username with hashtags
This case is for those who strive to share Instagram photos only from one account, which have hashtags specified by you. Therefore, you will be able to create your hashtag feed and show the chosen Instagram images in WP Instagram widget – InstaLink.
DESIGN & UI
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly Instagram plugin for WordPress
- Support high-resolution displays (retina ready)
- Button with the link to your Instagram ID page.
- Smooth scroll and images loading by scrolling
- Images, which were added to your live feed, adapt to any size of the WP plugin
- Turn on/off plugin’s header
- Use WordPress Instagram gallery widget with or without scroll
- 4 sizes of images (small, medium, large, xlarge)
- 16 languages included
- Manage custom UI colors to attract audience and make them follow widget content
- Fully customizable via HTML and CSS
How to add Instagram Widget to WordPress
To install the widget to the page or template element (footer, sidebar, etc), you need to perform simple actions.
- Download the widget from Codecanyon
- Upload the widget to the admin panel
- Customize the widget and set the sources
- Embed Instagram feed widget to WordPress page
How to add Instagram widget to WordPress footer?
- Go to the editor in the “Appearance” tab
- Find the template for the footer