- We Purchase and Download From Original Authors
- The same Product as Vendor’s Offers On their Official Website
- 100% Clean Files from Virus
- Untouched & Unmodified Files
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- 100 % Satisfaction or Refund Guaranteed
- Free New Version
- Product Version: 1.4.0
- Product Last Updated :05.03.2020
- License : GPL
Automatically redirect to a specific page when certain searches are performed! While SearchWP will find the most relevant search results for you, there are times where you simply want to help your visitor move directly to a page of your choosing, saving them a click in the process.
SearchWP Redirects is a standalone WordPress plugin that is installed and activated alongside SearchWP. Once activated, you’ll see a new entry on the SearchWP settings screen: Extensions > Redirects
Clicking through to the Redirects settings screen, you’re given full control over how Redirects should automatically guide your visitors depending on search query.
SearchWP Redirects allows you to define:
- The query string
- Whether partial matches should be accepted
- Applicable engine(s) for the redirect
- Destination URL
This allows you to define a comprehensive set of automatic redirections in response to various searches that can improve your visitor experience:
You can add as many Redirects as you’d like, they’re put in place as soon as you save the settings!